Integral Components within any level of paint correction:
- All vehicles will be effectively prepped using an intricate two-bucket wash method which utilizes a deionized water system, high-pressure water, and neutral pH soaps to safely loosen any topical contaminants and safely glide through vehicle surfaces without inflicting further marring.
- All painted surfaces will be safely decontaminated removing any topical contaminants such as tar, iron, fallout, etc.
- Door jambs, trunk jambs, gas compartment and crevices will be properly cleaned.
- Wheels and tires will be properly degreased and cleaned including inside the wheel barrel and brake calipers.
- All trim, rubber, pin-stripe, vinyl stripe, etc… will be properly masked off with tape, insuring no damages will be done while paint correcting.
This is the process in removing 30%-70% swirl marks and light surface defects throughout the whole surface of the vehicle. However, the amount of defects removed is dictated on a few different paint variable such as: The paint condition and wether the vehicle has “hard” or “soft” paint to achieve the maximum results with one single machine polishing step. While the surface is not “perfect”, a huge significant transformation can be achieved throughout this process such as increase in gloss, clarity. A 6-month Silica Sealant is applied. Upgrade to Quartz coating is available for an additional charge. Starting at $600
Expected Delivery: 1-2 days
Two-Phase Paint Correction
This process begins by compounding the surfaces through mechanical abrasions 50-70%+ removing the heaviest defects, followed by a secondary polishing step to refine the surface, improving gloss and clarity. Due to condition of paint, the size of the vehicle and different paint systems, the rate of this package varies. This is the package that will give you that “better than new car“ feeling. Upgrade to Quartz coating is available for an additional charge. Starting at $1,300. A 6-month silica sealant is applied.
Expected delivery: 2-4 days
Multi-Stage Paint Correction
This process requires more than two phase correction. RIDS (Random isolated deep scratches) are isolated throughout the whole surface of the vehicle and all swirls marks are completely removed. Correction is also done on the headlights, tail lights and door pillars. In this package the door jambs are also polished to the highest degree allowed. Wet sanding might be included depending on the paint condition of the vehicle. This package truly displays a showroom quality appearance! Due to the condition of the paint, size of the vehicle, and different paint system, the rate of this package varies. As of result of restoring the surface, this package comes with a professional grade 5-year quartz coating.
Enhancing the gloss and clarity furthermore, providing hydrophobic and self-cleaning properties and ease of maintenance for years to come! Starting at $2,800
Expected delivery: 4-5 days+